Thursday, June 6, 2013

setmefree

Photo



Photo





We read and write poetry because we are members of the human...



We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.

Surgery today. Going in later than expected. I’m going to the hospital for pre-op stuff at...

Surgery today. Going in later than expected. I’m going to the hospital for pre-op stuff at 9:30am then surgery at 11am. All I ask is that God be with me and let this change my life for the better. I want this to make my life more happy.

kruelkid: could have been my anything, now everything's...



kruelkid:

could have been my anything, now everything's embarrassing.

Photo



Photo



Photo



thelovenotebook: EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL



thelovenotebook:

EVERYTHING LOVE/POSITIVE/PERSONAL

marisais: judgments (by rosea posey)



marisais:

judgments (by rosea posey)

indicio: Smoke, by Greta Tu 



indicio:

Smoke, by Greta Tu 

Photo



Photo













staypozitive:  



staypozitive:

 

Photo



siighed: following back heaps! :)



siighed:

following back heaps! :)

Photo



innocenceandnonsense: t-r-u-t-h: I am in love with this...



innocenceandnonsense:

t-r-u-t-h:

I am in love with this tattoo

i love this so much

todayandalwaysbeyondtomorrow: radicalcattitude: theislandcalls:...



todayandalwaysbeyondtomorrow:

radicalcattitude:

theislandcalls:

Whoa. That does not look like them at first glance lol

awe they're all such kids :c

j

thisistheendmovie: Happy Hump Day!



thisistheendmovie:

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment