Friday, June 7, 2013

Yours To Hold.

overdose-on-the-trigger: *



overdose-on-the-trigger:

*

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



theactualfangirliest: Aw, hey, thanks! 



theactualfangirliest:

Aw, hey, thanks! 

gymleaderfrank: It's 2013 can we please just fix a typo in a tag without erasing the whole...

gymleaderfrank:

It's 2013 can we please just fix a typo in a tag without erasing the whole thing.

chompyface: i was a good student until the crushing weight of reality shattered my hope for the...

chompyface:

i was a good student until the crushing weight of reality shattered my hope for the future

Photo



unclefather: jesuschristvevo: would you like some cream cheese on your beagle keep your cream...

unclefather:

jesuschristvevo:

would you like some cream cheese on your beagle

keep your cream cheese away from my dog

alt-j: today I tried to wink at someone but I got an eyelash in my eye and started crying and I...

alt-j:

today I tried to wink at someone but I got an eyelash in my eye and started crying and I think that says a lot about me

paran0ia: JC PENNY SEES YOUR HOMOPHOBIA AND RAISES YOU A DOUBLE...







paran0ia:

JC PENNY SEES YOUR HOMOPHOBIA AND RAISES YOU A DOUBLE RAINBOW.

hologrif: do you ever just get viciously jealous about people like no that's my friend mine

hologrif:

do you ever just get

viciously jealous

about people

like

no

that's my friend

mine

yourlocalcatbug: tumblr, the online diary that talks back

yourlocalcatbug:

tumblr, the online diary that talks back

Photo



Photo



Photo



I am too shy and not enough to be your friends, i wish i was better :(

Trust me, you're good enough

Video



No comments:

Post a Comment