Sunday, June 9, 2013

My World

A bit of my Sega Mega Drive collection :D #sega #megadrive...



A bit of my Sega Mega Drive collection :D #sega #megadrive #segamegadrive #segagenesis #game #gamer #retro #retrogamer #retrogame #oldschool #awesome #collector #collection #90s #90skid

Good on you Kev, you always make the right decisions! #rudd...



Good on you Kev, you always make the right decisions! #rudd #krudd #kevinrudd #primeminister #australia #queensland #politics #twitter #following

A photo of me on Sundays race! #run #running #ultra...



A photo of me on Sundays race! #run #running #ultra #ultramarathon #race #racing #health #fitness #zensah #buff #trail #trailrace #trailrunning #julbo #cold #mountains #queensland #australia #brisbane #extreme

Resting up after a 50km trail race. Very sore and exhausted :(...



Resting up after a 50km trail race. Very sore and exhausted :( #run #running #ultra #ultramarathon #marathon #trail #trailrace #health #fitness #tired #sore #pain #extreme #exhausted

Got this massive lot from a lady for very cheap, great additions...



Got this massive lot from a lady for very cheap, great additions to my collection :D #sega #retro #oldschool #megadrive #genesis #segamegadrive #segagenesis #games #game #gaming #retrogamer #gamer #rare #swag #supercool #awesome #happy

I think @pepsi should start sponsoring me and my running!!! #run...



I think @pepsi should start sponsoring me and my running!!! #run #running #ultramarathon #ultra #pepsi #cola #pepsimax #marathon #drink #overkill #sponsor #sposnsorship #sponsorme

No work today!!! What to do instead??? #lazy #bored #work...



No work today!!! What to do instead??? #lazy #bored #work #selfie #swag

This proves how cool I am! #hat #cap #cat #toast #swag #glasses...



This proves how cool I am! #hat #cap #cat #toast #swag #glasses #stupid #silly #awesome #catwang

Cody and Axle. I think they are waiting for dinner! #dog #dogs...



Cody and Axle. I think they are waiting for dinner! #dog #dogs #cody #cute #animal #animals #axle #bordercollie #chilling #hungry #dinner #food #doggy

Looking after my friend Cody! #dog #doggy #cute #bordercollie...



Looking after my friend Cody! #dog #doggy #cute #bordercollie #tired #cody #animal #animals #dogs

I've had to cut back on my peanut butter intake as I was...



I've had to cut back on my peanut butter intake as I was going through 3 jars a week! I'm treating myself today though! YESSSSS!!!!!!!!! #peanut #peanutbutter #smooth #yum #yummers #awesome #amazing #food #addicted #addiction #withdrawal

My view when I go running! #run #running #training #health...



My view when I go running! #run #running #training #health #fitness #outdoors #brisbane #ocean #sunny #sun #awesome #nature #ultra #ultramarathon #marathon

Chillaxing at the Gold Coast! #goldcoast #australia #aussie...



Chillaxing at the Gold Coast! #goldcoast #australia #aussie #chill #chilling #chillaxing #sunny #sun #beach #nature

Decided it was time for a haircut! #hair #haircut #hairstyle...



Decided it was time for a haircut! #hair #haircut #hairstyle #brown #brownhair #hat #cap #swag #awesome #stupid #silly

This took a very long time, so happy!!!! #thesimpsons #tappedout...



This took a very long time, so happy!!!! #thesimpsons #tappedout #thesimpsonstappedout #corn #igrewcorn #threelongmonths #amazing #game #gamer #awesome #amazing #epic #harvest #cletus #milestone #happy #overjoyed #simpsonsfan

All hot and sweaty after a short but fast 10km run! Now for some...



All hot and sweaty after a short but fast 10km run! Now for some hill training!!! #run #running #training #tired #health #fitness ##marathon #ultra #ultramarathon #selfie #swag

The placings for Sundays 70km race, look who's number one...



The placings for Sundays 70km race, look who's number one :P #run #running #ultra #ultramarathon #marathon #happy #health #fitness #extreme #results #ranking #rank #raceresults #first #firstplace #win #winning #winner

Resting after winning a 70km ultramarathon yesterday! #run...



Resting after winning a 70km ultramarathon yesterday! #run #running #ultra #ultramarathon #health #fitness #win #winning #tired #happy #resting #hoka #hokaoneone #shoes #zensah #buff #swag #awesome

Resting up after winning a 70km ultramarathon today :)...



Resting up after winning a 70km ultramarathon today :) #ultramarathon #marathon #extreme #health #fitness #ultra #run #running #win #winning #happy #tired #relieved

My gear for tomorrow's 70km ultra :D #ultramarathon...



My gear for tomorrow's 70km ultra :D #ultramarathon #zensah #buff #swag #run #marathon #running #health #fitness #trail #trailrun #trailrunning

No comments:

Post a Comment