Friday, June 7, 2013

Im Your Favorite Drug Just One Hit Is Never Enough

Photo



Photo



Photo



Classy



Classy

Photo



Books :)



Books :)

"When I call someone perfect, it doesn't mean I think they have no flaws, it doesn't mean I think..."

"When I call someone perfect, it doesn't mean I think they have no flaws, it doesn't mean I think they're the most attractive person on the planet, it doesn't mean I think they've never made any mistakes.
When I call someone perfect, it means I love them wholly and entirely despite anything and everything, and that, to me, is perfect."

- (via sharksinyourfuckinmouth)

"They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I'm the..."

"They told me that to make her fall in love I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I'm the one who falls in love."

- Tommaso Ferraris (via the-virgin-and-virgil)

Mmm, curvy girls do it better ;) christinemarieshields: photo...







Mmm, curvy girls do it better ;)

christinemarieshields:

photo by Me Take Photo

Oh yes Michael, you unzip that leather suit….mmmmm.



Oh yes Michael, you unzip that leather suit….mmmmm.

These shoes…someday I will have them! amaster: It's...



These shoes…someday I will have them!

amaster:

It's always a good sign to see her out of the Louboutins. If those are off, chances are everything else is off too.

I love me some Ms. Tyrell

mrgaerytyrell:

maraudersmaps → mrgaerytyrell

image

My goodness… myredbike: Let's have a sexy time, baby. Put...



My goodness…

myredbike:

Let's have a sexy time, baby. Put on that dress you've been saving for a special occasion. Slip into those shoes you know I love to see you in. Take your time with your hair. Go all out with your make up. Tonight, sugar, you and I will meet all over again.

I want to notice you like the first time I saw you. When you made me forget my name and struggle with getting a proper sentence out of my confused mouth. I want to be desperate for you. To fight for your attention. To blow away all competition in my way who are trying to get to you. Like that day I will not be denied. I saw you then and I had to have you. I will see you tonight and I will have you again.

Let me impress you. Let me take your breath away. Let me make you doubt everything you've ever known about men, good or bad. I want you to need more of me. To be curious. Once you get a taste I want you to be hooked. I will go all out for you and leave it all on the table.

So what if they check us out? I don't care if they watch my hands roaming all over your body while we move to the beat. Who cares if they stare when I pull you into me, my breath on your exposed skin? I don't mind if they see you blush when I whisper into your ear. I want everyone to notice how my entire body aches for you.

I know what you want, lady. I'll make you feel like the only woman on this earth, because for me you are. I don't need anyone else. I don't care what label the one over there wears. I don't care how spectacular the hair of that other one is. I couldn't care less what the body of this one looks like. I don't want any of them. I want you. My hands will show it to you. My lips will convince you. My desire will burn away all of your doubts and reservations.

And after every man in the room has cursed me for making him look bad, I will take your hand and you will follow me. We'll leave them all behind and wondering what will happen next. But you and I will know. That will be the time when I slide that sexy dress off your body. That's when all words will stop. That point when our bodies will pick up the conversation and take it wherever our passion will guide them.

Come on, baby, let's have a sexy time and I will prove to you all over again that I'm the only man for you.

Copyright © MyRedBike - Dirty thoughts of a clean mind

I hope so



I hope so

Kitchen fun…



Kitchen fun…

I love boys with glasses



I love boys with glasses

Hell yes.



Hell yes.

This.



This.

Mmmmm… yourbadgrrl: Yes, that good, girl. Now lay back...



Mmmmm…

yourbadgrrl:

Yes, that good, girl. Now lay back and let us make you cum and cum…

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment