Wednesday, June 5, 2013

joie de vivre

rafapparel: right?



rafapparel:

right?

Photo



Photo





Photo



babe



babe

Photo



Photo



final-stand: teenagah: WAAAAAAAAAANNNNNTTTTTTTT the amy...



final-stand:

teenagah:

WAAAAAAAAAANNNNNTTTTTTTT

the amy winehouse one

This is Camden town

bohemea: Winona Ryder & Angelina Jolie, 1999



bohemea:

Winona Ryder & Angelina Jolie, 1999

Photo



me everyday



me everyday

rafapparel: american



rafapparel:

american

quick-cash: I love this image so much.



quick-cash:

I love this image so much.

i wrote a song about you

FUCKOFF……. COME OFF ANON IMMEDIATELY. THIS IS LITERALLY A DREAM COME TRUE. !!

Cocaine?

i havent before probably because of my irrational fear of bloody noses (i've had one in my life and it traumatized me). but ill try anything once

Edit: i just reread your last ask, and it totally makes sense now.. sorry i answered it at 2 am and wasnt reading like a human apparently. haha x

Photo



tarynthegreat: magikave: ₥₳₲Ⅰ₭ ₳ⅤΣ✍ Hell yeah some dudes...



tarynthegreat:

magikave:

₥₳₲Ⅰ₭ ₳ⅤΣ✍

Hell yeah

some dudes will never not be dope as hell

Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment