Friday, June 7, 2013

http://lawsofmodernwoman.tumblr.com/

Where are my Swedish speakers at? I haven't talked to you in a while. Come chat me up.

Where are my Swedish speakers at? I haven't talked to you in a while. Come chat me up.

Follow our menswear and fashion blog.

Follow our menswear and fashion blog.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



A Helpful Hand in Exchange for Promotion

Hey everyone, I need someone to type up all of the Laws of Modern Man and Laws of Modern Woman into a word document. If you’re interested in having you, your blog, or your brand promoted on the site you’re who I’m looking for. First person to reblog this and email me at (erik.angstrom@gmail.com) a finished typed up of all the laws will get steady promotion over the next weeks. 

Again my email is erik.angstrom@gmail.com

Hurry if you’re interested. I’ll look over all offers; I promise. 

Photo



Twitter Posting?

Which would you prefer, that our posts on twitter be written out as text tweets or be photograph links to the posters?

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment