Friday, June 7, 2013

Giggleworthy!

thatonerecordstoreguy: Why do these gifs always make me die of...



thatonerecordstoreguy:

Why do these gifs always make me die of laughter? His stance though before the leap!?!

jhameia: jhameia: zincfingers: thordinson:aeromachia:sergeantp...



jhameia:

jhameia:

zincfingers:

thordinson:aeromachia:sergeantprnz:

WHO NAMED THIS FLOWER

IT BARGES INTO ALL YOUR CONVERSATIONS

IT GIVES YOU A STUPID NICKNAME WHEN YOU'VE MET, LIKE, ONCE

IT WIGGLES ITS STAMENS AT YOU SUGGESTIVELY FOR NO REASON

IT IS: THE AGGRESSIVELY FORWARD BEARDED IRIS

#it's the tony stark of flowers

in love with this flower oh my god

I just noticed the GUARANTEED TO GROW part of the label brb dying

I just needed this back on my dash.

jessversus: there's still hope for the lazies.





















jessversus:

there's still hope for the lazies.

Photo



Photo





Photo



sofapizza: go home pickles, you're drunk.



sofapizza:

go home pickles, you're drunk.

Photo









adam430rk: ..And then the smoke got me! I got bronchitis! Ain't...



adam430rk:

..And then the smoke got me! I got bronchitis! Ain't nobody got time fo dat!

Photo



















starsrising: On May 26th… (x)





















starsrising:

On May 26th… (x)

ferventpel: Just because! HAHAHA so funny. This is...



ferventpel:

Just because! HAHAHA so funny. This is an appropriated response. 

Photo

















jumblejo: oldfilmsflicker: The best of The Mayhem Guy from...













jumblejo:

oldfilmsflicker:

The best of The Mayhem Guy from the Allstate commercials

okay, but where is, "I'M THE SMARTEST RACCOON I KNOW"

image

image

image

image

image

Ladies and Gentlemen, Elijah Wood.

















Ladies and Gentlemen, Elijah Wood.

4gifs: Mattress Jousting



4gifs:

Mattress Jousting

Photo



Photo



hanging-inthe-balance: egg-r0lls: EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE...



hanging-inthe-balance:

egg-r0lls:

EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND REBLOG, CAUSE THERE IS A FUCKING BABY OTTER PLAYING WITH A SET OF CAR KEYS ON YOUR DASH, OKAY?!

Sherlock Holmes, 11 months, deducing keys.

I just died of cute.

Photo



No comments:

Post a Comment